Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, April 12th 2010

Critical Presentation

Joel R:
Dan Graham-
As a graphic design major, I was mostly impressed by the design of his slides. I'm assuming Joel did this? Very well done and professional. Video was weird and made me feel as if I was in the audience I would probably feel uncomfortable.


For FINAL, create:
1) Data DVD
2) DVD Studio Pro

DVD Studio Pro Notes
Working in DVD Studio Pro

NTSD Video
Create an SD DVD
Click "Ok"

Create a new folder on desktop with all final projects
(on data dvd put both, on playable dvd put the whole thing)

Import whole folder into bottom left of dvd studio pro



PHOTOSHOP TITLE_720x480px

Add button
Uncheck "motion" on right hand side menu

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I was hoping someone would notice the design of the slides. =P Glad you liked it!!

    ReplyDelete