Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday, March 24 2010

Critical Presentation

Kristin- Joe Wright on Pride and Prejudice.
I like that you chose to do something a little more main stream.
I liked the insight you gave us into the little details that Wright includes in his scene that I might not catch on to if I was simply watching it for fun.


Olga:
Loop 1: The voices and different sort of accents they had contrasted well with the music in the background. It sounded like Death Cab for Cutie or the Postal Service? I maybe wish it would have played a little bit less of the song or maybe chopped it up a little bit more because it sounded like it was just playing through.
Loop 2: I really enjoyed how you created it with all nature sounds getting chaotic. I appreciated that choice.

Melissa Bonnewell:
Loop 1: I liked the choice of clips but it felt almost a little disconnected to me. Although maybe that's what you were going for?
Loop 2: I liked how soft, yet chaotic your second piece was. I also find it interesting when foreign languages are used.

No comments:

Post a Comment